zondag 2 juni 2013

Everytime you smile, I smile and everytime you shine, I'll shine for you ! - LOOK

Yesterday I was with a friend and we were like.. Let's make photo's for lookbook!
 Unfortunately I don't have a lookbook, but we made pictures, and I had like three looks, but with one of them, there is not even one picture where it seems like I'm normal..
 So I only wanted to show you guys some pics of mostly one look.
 The first pictures we made were this ones, the skirt is from fashion center Amsterdam, I'm wearing a simple tank top by H&M and some kind of blazer from Veromoda. The shoes are from Shick, I'll show them later up.
 I could live without you, your smile, your eyes, the way you make me feel inside.. I could live without you, but I don't want to,,,
 Well here a better picture of the shoes, I totally love them, but if you can see: they're really worn out.. I got these like two years now and I wear them so much, definetly my favourites!
 One picture of another look, you see.. On all the other pictures I look like some kind of dork, haha. This look is very simple, just a highwasted skirt from Pieces, and a croptop, also by Fashion Center Amsterdam.
 Well.. Like another happy picture of me while making pictures, haha. we definetly had a lot of fun! It was very cold, but we survived.. At the very last moment we had to run back inside, because there were like ten people on their horses coming our way, and I knew all of them.. So I was like: AWKWARD, RUN ! But they didn't see me so it al worked out very well hahaha.
Hope you liked it, leave comments on what you think about it!
The next post will be about Paris, because for one week with school, we're going out there! We are gonna live the good life, just forget about everything.. Well, almost everything.. And I'll let you know all about it when I am back!

Hope you enjoyed!

X Maartje

Geen opmerkingen: