maandag 22 april 2013

Boyfriend TAG

Well guys this is the lovely boyfriend TAG!
I don't have a boyfriend.... But!!! I made it for the person who I'm in love with! Haha really weird but it was fun! Hope you like it! 

he's sitting in front of the tv what is on the screen?
probably that one crime serie now..
you're out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad
uhmm yeah I don't now that! Hahaha ceasar dressing??

whats one food he doesnt like
much fooooood. He hasn't eaten sushi ever yet!!!
you go out to eat and have a drink what does he order
uhmm.. Apple juice?! 
what size shoe does he wear
I guess 43

if he was collecting anything what would it be
things with his love, 'history'
what is his favorite type of sandwich
just bread with honey on it, something like that?!
what would this person eat everyday if he could
mymy.. Apple pie?!

what is his favorite cereal
yoghurt
whats his fav music
music I don't like much;) (dutch singer)  but Michael BublĂ© he doesn't hate, so that's a good thing!

whats his fav sports team
hockey or sport with horses
whats his eye color
blue
who's his best friend
I AM:D hahaha no I don't know
what is something you do that he wishes you wouldnt
uhmm.. giving presents?! He doesn't like me giving presents to him...

whats his heritage/where he's from
the Netherlands, veeeerrryy original
you bake him a cake for his bday what kind of cake
Haahaha apple cake ofcourse
did he play any sports
so far I know hockey and riding with the horses
what could he spend hours doing
searching for history things, watch his serie or ahum.. laying on anything


what is one unique talent he has

really caring about everyone, being there for anyone. And he's incredibly good at working hard and with many seperate things, like more things but he's got time for them all



Hope you liked it! Leave a comment, does your crush or boyfriend look like anyone like this?!
X Maartje

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

You are so lucky, he seems really cute haha! Hope he likes you back!! You would be so perfect for this guy, but is this the guy with the relationship?? I just hope you ever gonna find him or someone else who loves you the way you deserve! I do love you if that helps!!! Xo

Anoniem zei

(yoghurt isn't a cereal :p)

Maartje zei

Yeahh it's that guy..
Ah that's so sweet of you! You deserve too! Hehe I secretly hope the same!:$
I know he can read this.. But it is true, I do! X Maartje