zaterdag 20 april 2013

Your opinion: body and sex?! (this is all about you so leave comments, you can make it anonymous!)

This post is all about your opinion!

What do you think about body and sex? Some people think sex is just a thing that you do with everybody, but is that the meaning of it?

I think you only do it with someone you really love! But what do you think?

Is body appearence important in the way you love? Do you judge people on how they look?

And body, is fat ugly?! Or is skinny? I myself am not fat (not realy skinny, let me say I have not a really curvy figure, but I do have some kind of curves.. sort of.. ), but curves can be really pretty! What's your opinion?! 

Let me know what you think of it, it's something really personal but it's something you should really think about in life, don't you think?!



Which do you think it the prettiest?! Let me know, this is all about your opinion!
X Maartje

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

I don't know.. I'm kind of fat, and some people like me for that, but others don't.. Sex indeed is something you should only do with people you really love, I was a girl who did it with everybody a few years ago, and that's how I wasn't a virgin anymore and I regret that so badly..
Beware!

Anoniem zei

I am a man, I think women are only pretty when they are skinny with huge boobs and a big ass. That's just what women makes women, you know. They have to have curves and be thin also.. that's just a hot babe. You sound a little to curveless in this way, but that picture of christina aguilera is too fat! I think people should have figures like kim kardashian but with less fat.. And sex is not an important thing for me in life, I can also have sex with people I don't even know.. That's how simple it is right

Anoniem zei

Body is pretty every way, sex is for old people

Maartje zei

You really think that way? Haha I ofcourse accept what you think, but ir suprises mehow men think about figure! I myself would love my man if he loves me for me, just who I am! But I understand you think that's pretty, no way of thinking is wrong! X Maartje