woensdag 3 april 2013

Get to know me!

The best thing how you can get to know me is via like a get to know me tag!
So I got one here and I'm answering the questions!
Name: Maartje
Nicknames: Maart
Birthday: .. somewhere in 1996;)
Place of Birth: the Netherlands
Occupation: Student at sort of highschool

Appearance:
Hair colour: brown, I'm a brunette :)
Hair length: sort of getting long
Eye colour : brown
Best feature: eyes
Braces: I don't have them anymore!
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: Nein!
Righty of Lefty: Righty

Firsts:
Best friend: Mayo
Award: singing, dancing, riding
Sport: riding 
Real Holiday: Thailand
Concert: Taylor Swift, Michael Bublé, Avril Lavigne and Colin Blunstone

Favourites
Film: LOL, The Last Song
TV Show: Kinderen geen bezwaar
Colour: RED
Song: Feeling good - Michael Bublé
Restaurant: Sushi restaurants:)
Store: H & M
Book: Miles To Go, Phileine zegt sorry
Magazine: Hitkrant
Shoes: heels!

Currently…
Feeling: sad:(
Single or Taken: Single, might be forever alone
Eating: I am not eating right now
Listening to: the sound of kinderen geen bezwaar
Thinking about: a person
Watching: kinderen geen bezwaar
Wearing: my RED coat, RED trousers, blue Abercrombie shirt and socks which are pink:)

Future:
Want Children: I guess
Want to be married: Yes
Careers in mind: frustrating, I wanna know but I don't!
Where do you want to live: the Netherlands, yeah...

Do you believe in:
God: Not really
Miracles: sometimes:$
Love at first sight: no
Ghosts: no
Aliens: YEAH.. no
Soul Mates: no
Heaven: yeah I guess
Hell: no
Kissing on the first date?: well, if I like the guy like forever than yes, otherwise no
Yourself: no, I don't.. but I should

Geen opmerkingen: